Make Your Move Chess Weekday Beginner Class
- PC/Laptop with internet access and speaker / microphone / webcam
- LIChess account (We can create this for you)
- Zoom Client
- Suitable for Complete beginner who is just starting to learn Chess
- This program is designed to help a complete beginner to understand the game of chess and graduate into Beginner II or Intermediate.
- Available at fixed starting dates.
- 12-Week Package meeting once a week
- Program led US Chess National Master
- The chess board: 64 Squares, files, and ranks
- The Language of Chess – Coordinates
- Diagonals, the center, piece movements and values
- Check, Checkmate, and Stalemate
- Various Basic Checkmate Patterns with pieces familiarization
- Queen and Helper Checkmate.
- Basic Opening Theories
- Introduction to tactics
- And much more..