- This event has passed.
MYM Independence Day Weekend Scholastic Tournament *USCF Rated
July 5 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT$15
What could be more fun than playing in a chess tournament on a july 4th weekend?!
- This tournament will be USCF online quick rated! An active USCF membership is required.
- USCF Registration link: https://secure2.uschess.org/webstore/member.php
- Make Your Move Chess USChess Affiliate ID is A6055707
- You must have a LIChess (Free) account to participate.
- LIChess registration link: https://lichess.org/signup
- Please have the username handy when registering for this event.
- Tournament link would be emailed and sent to the LIChess account upon registration. The LIChess account / USCF ID would be used for USCF game report submission. No Exceptions.
- Tournament will begin automatically at 2:00 PM Eastern (1:00 PM Central, 11:00 AM Pacific, 12:00 PM Mountain), and ends at approximately 4:30PM – 5:00PM Eastern.
- Please ensure login LIChess and Join the tournament 5 minutes before tournament time.
- Analysis for all games would be available immediately after completion of each game.
- Entry fee is $12 for all sections or $15 after July 2nd. Active MYM Students will get a 50% discount.
- MYMChess reserves the rights to review each game to identify potential player using computer assistance during the tournament and to annul or submit as rated forfeit losses at our discretion. This is to protect other players and to ensure fairness in all of our online events.
- MYM Chess reserve the rights to adjust players in the correct sections based on their ratings and number of participants of each section. We will update at least 2 days prior to the tournament date. USCF Online Quick rating as of the current month rating supplement will be used for section selection.
- Tournament will be done in 5 rounds Swiss system with a 15+0 time control. Next round will start automatically 2 minutes after the last game of the round is completed.
- There will be 3 sections
- Trophies will be mailed to section winners. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd respectively.
- We will contact you to fill out a winner information form post tournament.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- lichess: mymchess
- skype: mymchess