- This event has passed.
USCF Rated OTB Open Quads Tournament
September 12 @ 12:45 pm - 5:00 pm EDT$35
Over The Board USCF Rated Tournament is back!
MYMChess will be hosting an in-person chess tournament limited to the first 20 players only. (*Mask required). Tournament will be held in 2 separate rooms with 5 boards in each room.
- 3 Grace Ave, Suite 117, Great Neck, NY 11021
- 1 Block away from Great Neck LIRR Station.
- Street meter parking is available.
- See our in person class instructions here(With pictures)
- All registration must be done online on our website. Register below.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the 1st round for check-in. First round starts at 1:00PM. Your clock will start running once round 1 starts.
- Open to all ages and levels.
- USCF Membership required.
- USCF Registration link: https://new.uschess.org/become-member
- Make Your Move Chess USChess Affiliate ID is A6055707
- Registration close on Sept 11 Noon.
- Entry fee $35
- Clocks, Boards, chess pieces and scoresheet will be provided.
- **Mask required – Please only attend if you do not have any covid symptoms.
- 4 Person quad round robin (3 games each players);
- One 6 player swiss if necessary.
- No byes given.
- Players will be grouped by live OTB Regular Rating, or Live Online Regular rating (Whichever higher)
- Unrated players without any OTB or online rating will be grouped based on age.
- Estimated Round times:
- Round 1: 1:00 PM
- Round 2: 2:15 PM
- Round 3: 3:30 PM
- $50 to first place of each quad
- $20 to second place of each quad
- **If 6 person quad – $10 to third place
- **If 6 person quad – $5 to fourth place