In Person class Instructions @ 3 Grace Ave, Great Neck, NY 11021
- If you need to get in touch with us, please call or text 917-613-8595 or email email@example.com
- Mask is required for both coach and students as of July 12 2021. Classroom is air-conditioned
- No eating/drinking inside classroom. Students can get water in the pantry area.
- Please encourage your child use the bathroom prior class starts. (Bathroom located on the same level of the classroom). It is only one hour class and we would not want anyone to miss any part of the lecture unless it’s absolutely necessary.
- If you are not feeling well or you may have been exposed to Covid, please stay home for the day and notify us.
- Hand Sanitizer is available in the classroom
- Chess board and pieces will be provided in the class room.
- Please come 15 minutes before the class starts if you are unfamiliar with the location and needs to be shown where the patio to wait out..etc..
- Some pictures about the location:
Drop Off Information:
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your scheduled class start time. The main entrance to the building is free to entry. But the entrance into the classroom floor is securely locked. You may let the receptionist know you are looking for the chess academy in Room #117 and they will open the gate and let you go downstairs. On the first day, the coach will be around the secure door area to bring students into the room. But please do not be late to your class. The coach will *not* be able to leave the students in a room and open the secure door. It puts everyone at risk.
- Please try to be quiet as you are walking into class room as there are could be other activities in progress.
Classroom is located on lower level of the building (Suite #117), receptionist will be able to badge you in BEFORE 5pm. (so please come early and be on time)
- Parents can wait in the outdoor patio area or simply drop off and pick up when class is done. (Parents please do not stay / hang out inside the building) See below picture.
Pick up information:
- Please wait by the secure door area, and the coach will bring the students to the lobby area.