MYM Chess Academy offer online classes, after school, core curriculum, weekend programs and summer camp in New York City and Nassau area.
Please click on the left to view available classes with the schools that we work with.
Chess is a fair game, it’s your kid, the board, and the other kid, no physical contact, only the battle of minds. The King of Board Games has much more to surprise us than we ever thought.
Still think chess for kids is too hard? Check out these surprising facts and benefits of playing chess and then consider to MAKE YOUR MOVE.
Check out our program offering:
- STEM Summer Camp
- After School Extracurricular
- Saturday Classes Program
- Core Curriculum Program
- In-Person / Online Classes Program
- Private 1 on 1 classes
Benefits of Chess:
- Cognitive development
- Logical thinking and reasoning
- Strategic thinking
- Patience development with attention span control
- Team experience
- Calmness under pressure
- Decision making cannot be taught, but can be self taught
- Raises IQ level