2021 Spring Break Chess Camp with National Master Coach RJ
March 29 - April 2
- AM Session - 09:30AM to 11:30PM EST
- PM Session - 12:00PM - 2:00PM EST
- At the end of the camp on Friday, we will be running a USCF online quick tournament! An active USCF membership is required to participate.
- USCF Registration link: https://new.uschess.org/become-member
- Make Your Move Chess USChess Affiliate ID is A6055707
- Zoom Conferencing
- $200 for each week with 2 Session; Choose AM or PM session.
- MYM Students registers before Feb 7 gets $15 certificate towards future class registration
Middle Game Lesson
Second stage of chess in which students will be taught different tactical combinations in the different dynamics of the game. Positional strategies that will lead to a good structure going to the endgame. Also a social play to put the fresh ideas into action. Time control would vary depending on the lesson of the day.
Third or last stage of chess in which students will be taught on how to calculate and evaluate to have a good finish of the game, either a win or a draw! Alot of calculation and visualization will be required in end game. Also a social play to put the fresh ideas into action. Time control would vary depending on the lesson of the day.
USCF Online Rated Tournament
Famous Game Analysis
Tournament Game Analysis
In a chess game, it is not all about tactics. You must also know how to play positional and strategical to solidify your structure. This lesson focus on how to build out your fortress and strengthen your position, as well as exploiting your opponent’s weaknesses.
Please contact us for any questions, or visit registration page to register.