2023 Spring Break Chess Day Camp with National Master Coach RJ
April 6 (Thursday) - April 14 (Friday)
- 3 hours per Session , 2 session Daily
- Half Day 09:00AM to 12:00PM EST
- Half Day 12:00PM - 3:00PM EST
- Full Day 09:00AM to 3:00PM EST
- Note: Different Materials will be taught between AM and PM Session. They are not repeating.
- In Person Camp at our great neck location.
- 3 Grace Ave, Great Neck, NY 11021
- Pick any session for $75 / Day or register all full day for $140
Middle Game Lesson
Second stage of chess in which students will be taught different tactical combinations in the different dynamics of the game. Positional strategies that will lead to a good structure going to the endgame. Also a social play to put the fresh ideas into action. Time control would vary depending on the lesson of the day.
Third or last stage of chess in which students will be taught on how to calculate and evaluate to have a good finish of the game, either a win or a draw! Alot of calculation and visualization will be required in end game. Also a social play to put the fresh ideas into action. Time control would vary depending on the lesson of the day.
USCF Online Rated Tournament
Famous Game Analysis
Tournament Game Analysis
In a chess game, it is not all about tactics. You must also know how to play positional and strategical to solidify your structure. This lesson focus on how to build out your fortress and strengthen your position, as well as exploiting your opponent’s weaknesses.
Please contact us for any questions, or visit registration page to register.