MYMChess – After school @ PS94Q
- In Person
- Be at the location on time and start learning from a USCF National Master!
- We will provide chess board, pieces and clocks.
- Minimum 10 students enrollment
- Starts on January 4th
- We can prorate after session starts
- Meets once a week on Wednesday 2:45PM – 4:45PM
- Suitable for K-5
- Program led and taught by Chess National Master
- Class to be conducted in PS94Q classroom
- Suitable for all levels.
- Our All Class Calendar – https://www.mymchess.com/mym-chess-calendar/
- 5% Sibling discounts – Automatically calculated at checkout.
- Please fill out the name / grade information and add to cart seperately for each child.
- Review of various Basic Checkmate Patterns with pieces familiarization
- Review of Queen and Helper Checkmate.
- Opening Theories
- Familiarize with tactics
- The real meaning of trading
- Good and Bad pieces vs Good and Bad trading
- Familiarize with Opening/Mid/End game separation.
- Introduction to puzzles with checkmate in 1 and 2 patterns.
- Different mating patterns with pieces
- And much more..