MYM Chess Weekday GM Class
We are pleased to announce our partnership with GM Dariusz Swiercz!
GM Dariusz Swiercz will offer the following virtual classes to students with USCF rating 1600-2000. The course will go over Calculation and Tactics, and Positional Play and Strategy. We will be offering the course in 3 sessions. Session 1 will cover Calculation and Tactics for 5 weeks, Session 2 will cover Positional Play and Strategy for next 5 weeks, and Session 3 will help students to understand endgames in the same 5 weeks as Session2. Students are more than welcome to join both session 2 and 3 at the same time.
**Future sessions will be scheduled towards the end of August. Please check the website for new updates.
Seats are limited, please register early and take this rare opportunity to learn from one of the best players and amazing coach!
(Photo courtesy of St Louis Chess Club)
- Ranked #10 in the United States
- Ranked #72 in the World
- Became GM at age 14 in 2009
- Residence GM at Saint Louis Chess Club
- Coach group classes for GMs/FMs as well as future masters
- Author of top seller chess book - “The Modernized Ruy Lopez Volume 1 and 2” and "A Complete Opening Repertoire for Black after 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 e6!"
- USCF Rating 2748 (As of April 2022)
- FIDE Rating 2664 (As of April 2022)
- 2011 World champion U20
- 2012 World Champion U18
- 2016 Winner of Millionaire Chess
- 2021 Chicago Open 1st Place - Open Section
- 2021 Sinquefield Cup (Invitational)
- 2021 US Championship (Invitational)
- 2021 FIDE Grand Swiss (Invitational)
- 2022 Spring Chess Classic (Invitational)
- 2022 Presidents Cup National Team Winner
- 2022 US Chess Champs (In Progress)
- Peak Rating Level - USCF 1600-2000 (Or FIDE equivalent)
- Virtual class over Zoom Client
- PC/Laptop with internet access and speaker / microphone / webcam
- lichess account (We can create this for you if you don't have one)
- Session 1 – Calculation and Tactics (5 weeks)
- May 19, 26, June 2, 9, 16 at 5PM - 6:30PM ET
- Session 2 – Positional Play and Strategy (5 weeks)
- June 23, 30, July 7, 14, 21 at 5PM - 630PM ET (Thursdays)
- Session 3 – Understanding Endgame Play (5 weeks)
- Aug 23, 30, Sept 6, 13, 20 at 8PM - 930PM ET (Tuesdays)
- Session 4 – Positional Play and Strategy / Notable Games from US Chess Championship 2022 (5 weeks)
- 90 Minutes class
- Language will be English
- 4-12 students per class
- There will be no makeup classes. Please check the dates before registering.