MYM Chess Program - Self Assessment Test
Unsure what level of the program you should signup for? Try the below self assessment test!
There are a total of 5 levels with 5 puzzles each level. If you can solve the current set easily, move on to the next set. The moment you could not solve all 5 puzzles in the current set, that should be a rough indicator which level you belong to.
This self-assessment test is used as a rough guide and we may ask to do a game assessment to confirm the right level. Our academy offers 5 different levels and please click the below link to see each level with its curriculum info.
- Please try solving the below chess puzzle without any help.
- Spend 45 seconds for each puzzle at most.
- Please do not do trial and error - that's not the goal of the assessment.
- Look at the puzzle and then make the same moves you have decided. The first attempt counts.
- If you are able to solve these puzzles easily, please click NEXT and jump into next level.
- After the self assessment, please let MYM Staff know which puzzle # or level you are on.
If you are able to solve the some or all of the above 5 puzzles Good job! The next step would be quick assessment with a game to confirm the right level! Please email us at email@example.com
Please contact us for any questions, or visit registration page to register.