USCF RATED U1400 OTB Swiss Tournament
June 18 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT$35
Over The Board USCF U1400 Rated Tournament
MYMChess will be hosting an in-person USCF chess tournament limited to the first 20 players only at the (*Mask Optional”) our Great Neck center.
- 10 Grace Ave, Suite #6 2nd Floor, Great Neck, NY 11021
- This is a new location – across the street from 3 grace ave.
- Upper and Lower floor
- Waiting Area for parents
- Plenty of street parking
- This is a USCF Event a USChess ID is required to register.($20/year for youth member)
- All players current live rating must be below 1400 USCF
- All registration must be made online on our website. Register below.
- Please arrive 5-15 minutes before the 1st round for check-in. First round starts at 1:00PM. Your clock will start running once round 1 starts.
- Open to all ages and levels.
- Registration close at Noon at the Saturday before the tournament.
- Entry fee $35 before May 30 and $40 thereafter.
- Clocks, Boards, chess pieces and scoresheet will be provided.
- *Mask Optional – Please only attend if you do not have any covid symptoms.
- Swiss System – 4 Rounds
- No byes given.
- Round 1 start at 1PM and next round ASAP
- Trophy to 1st to 3rdth place
- Trophy to Top 1-2 U900 Player
- Trophy to Top 1-2 U500 Player
- Trophy to Top unrated player.
- Medals for others